Izolyator Hosted Defense of Bachelor Theses of MPEI Students
On 4 July 2018, Izolyator hosted visiting defense of graduate theses of BA student, finishing Physics and Electrical materials and components department of the National research university MPEI.
Physics and electrical materials and components (PEMC) department of the National research university MPEI counts its history from 1931, when electrical materials study department was opened at Moscow Power Engineering Institute. Traditionally, the department graduates specialize in research of electrical materials and devices, insulating equipment and cabling products. All graduates successfully work in the power engineering, energy, research and manufacturing organizations and companies.
The exam went with support from Study Committee D1 and Youth section of the Russian National Committee of CIGRE (RNC CIGRE).
Izolyator is a leading science and technology partner to RNC CIGRE. Izolyator plant is used as a base organization of SC D1 RNC CIGRE Materials and Emerging Test Techniques.
Eight theses were presented:
- Mikhail Volkov “Internal insulation of high-voltage bushings”,
- Anastasia Morozova “Development and production of special optical fibers”,
- Artem Myasnikov “Modern polymer coatings, used in production of optical fiber”,
- Stanislav Nikitin “Dielectric spectroscopy method in assessment of high-voltage bushings condition”,
- Ilya Rozanov “Development of a manufacturing technology of heating cables for household electrical heating systems”,
- Artem Semenov “Resistibility to climate factors of optical cables with halogen-free polymer compound coatings”,
- Alexey Sidorov “Manufacturing and maintenance technology of electrical machines insulation”,
- Svetlana Shapran “Design of heating cables for household heating systems”.
The board is announcing results of defense, PEMC dpt
The board, chaired by Prof.Sergey Serebrennikov, PhD, Head of PEMC department, highly praised professional qualifications of BA graduates of department.
Prof. Sergey Serebrennikov, PhD, Head of PEMC department is giving an appraisal to the works of students
Chairman of the Board of Directors at Izolyator and Head of SC D1 RNC CIGRE Alexander Slavinsky and Deputy Chief of Bely Rast Staff Training Center Andrey Gofman took part in the discussion of the theses.
Alexander Slavinsky and Deputy Chief of Bely Rast Staff FGC UES PJSC’s specialized Training Center Andrey Gofman are discussing the theses of BA graduates of PEMC department
After the defense, the newly-qualified bachelors familiarized themselves with the production cycle and manufacturing technologies of high-voltage bushings. Alexander Slavinsky gave a plant tour and introduced the guests to the newest designs of Izolyator.
Alexander Slavinsky is giving a plant tour of Izolyator for the MPEI bachelors