Meeting of Study Committee D1 RNC CIGRE
On 30 October 2018, a meeting of study committee D1 RNC CIGRE “Materials and emerging test techniques” was held in the conference hall of Izolyator plant.
The RNC CIGRE Study Committee D1 “Materials and Emerging Test Techniques” was created on the basis of Izolyator plant (Massa LLC) as a regular collegial body reporting to the Technical Committee of the RNC CIGRE. Izolyator plant received a status of the Leading scientific and technical partner to RNC CIGRE. The agreement was concluded for the period of five years from 11 February 2016 till 10 February 2021. Dr. Alexander Slavinsky, CIGRE Study Committee D1 Regular Member, Chairman of the Board of Directors at Izolyator headed the Study Committee D1. The Study Committee D1 deals with theoretic research in electric insulating materials application in high-voltage equipment.
Dr. Alexander Slavinsky, CIGRE Study Committee D1 Regular Member, Head of D1 RNC CIGRE Subcommittee, Chairman of the Board of Directors at Izolyator chaired the meeting.
Meeting of SC D1 RNC CIGRE at Izolyator plant
- These members of Study Committee D1 RNC CIGRE attended the meeting:
- Vladimir Ustinov — committee Coordinators, Deputy Quality Director at Izolyator;
- Victor Turkot, PhD — Technical Director at NPP DIATRANS Ltd,
- Alexander Krayacic, PhD — Head of Department at ASU-VEI Ltd,
- Yury Nikitin — Chief Designer at Izolyator plant,
- Galina Ustinova — Engineer at the Moscow branch of Izolyator plant.
Participants of the Study Committee D1 RNC CIGRE meeting at Izolyator plant, L-R: Alexander Slavinsky, Vladimir Ustinov, Galine Ustinova, Technical Director at NPP DIATRANS Ltd Victor Turkot and Head of Department at ASU-VEI Ltd Alexander Krayacic
- These committee members took part in the meeting:
- Marcel Garifullin — Professor at the chair PSN Dpt, KSPEI,
- Vladimir Kozlov — Professor at the chair ESN Dpt, KSPEI,
- Maxim Bobryshev — Project manager — Engineer at supply department of technological materials at ElecTrade-M Ltd.
In the opening remarks to the meeting participants, Alexander Slavinsky emphasized that the meeting would be held in video conference mode to help discuss current issues and take decisions with all Committee members from various cities of Russia voting and to connect with experts from other countries.
Meeting of Study Committee D1 RNC CIGRE at Izolyator plant traditionally went as a video conference
Mr. Slavinsky informed the audience that the sitting of the Technical committee of RNC CIGRE, which was held earlier, supported his suggestion to rename committee of RNC CIGRE to National study committee of RNC CIGRE to bring it to conformity with the international practice.
- These topics were discussed at the meeting:
- results of the 47th CIGE session (26-31 August 2018), SC D1,
- results of the Study committee’s work in 2018 and plans for 2019,
- results of the sitting of Technical committee RNC CIGRE,
- activities of Study Committee D1, discussion of selection of international work groups, where experts of study committee D1 RNC CIGRE can contribute.
In closing remarks, Alexander Slavinsky thanked all the participants for participation and fruitful work and marked that through joint efforts the work of study committee D1 was taken to a whole new level.