Meeting at RusHydro Group on ‘Power Machines — Toshiba. High-voltage transformers’ transformers supply to Boguchanskaya HPP
On June 7, 2019, Izolyator took part in a management meeting of companies participating in the Boguchanskaya HPP project, which was held at the head office of the RusHydro Group in Moscow.
With 38.4 GW installed electricity generation capacity, RusHydro is one of Russia's largest power generating companies.
Including the Sayano-Shushenskaya HPP, the largest in Russia, the Company has over 90 renewable energy source (RES) facilities: 9 power stations in the Volga-Kama Cascade with a total installed capacity of more than 10.273 MW, the Zeiskaya HPP (1.330 MW) — the first large-scale hydro-power plant in the Russian Far East, the Bureiskaya HPP (2.010 MW), the Novosibirsk HPP (475 MW) and tens of HPPs in the North Caucasus.
The meeting was attended by the following representatives of the management of companies participating in the project.
- Member of the Management Board, First Deputy Director General — Chief Engineer Boris Bogush,
- Director of Operation Aleksey Dudin,
- Head of the Department for Repair and Organisation and Support Alexey Nikitin,
- Deputy Director of Operations Dmitry Kaplaty,
- Head of the Operations Department Alexander Okhrim.
United company Rusal:
- Director of Hydrotechnical Structures Engineering and Energy Division Technical Support Department Gennady Korolev,
- Technology Equipment Procurement Director at the Boguchany aluminium smelter (BEMO) Evgeny Korotaev,
- Head of Technology at the Boguchany aluminium smelter (BEMO) Alexander Makarov.
- First Deputy General Director — Chief Engineer Vladislav Kobyakov,
- Head of the Process Management Systems Service Yury Skornyakov,
- Head of equipment monitoring service Sergey Khabarov,
- Acting Deputy Chief Operating Engineer Sergey Shakhov,
- Head of the Electrical Engineering Department Evgeny Shcherbina,
Power Machines — Toshiba. High-voltage transformers:
- CEO Andrey Pishchikov,
- Lead Design Engineer Alexander Smirnov.
- R&D Director Konstantin Sipilkin,
- Head of OEM sales Maxim Zagrebin,
- Director of Partner Relations, Oleg Bakulin.
Management meeting of companies participating in the Boguchanskaya HPP project, L-R: Maxim Zagrebin and Konstantin Sipilkin
The main topic of the meeting was the upcoming supply of transformers manufactured by Power Machines — Toshiba. High-voltage transformers, equipped with Izolyator high-voltage bushings, to the Boguchanskaya HPP as part of the station’s electrical equipment upgrade project.
As part of the stated topic, issues of coordination and effective interaction of all companies participating in the project were discussed, its technical and organizational parameters were clarified, and a joint work schedule was agreed upon.
According to of all parties, the meeting went purposefully and effectively.
We appreciate the RusHydro Group for inviting and organizing a constructive dialogue!