Conference on Switching Equipment
On 14–16 November 2017, Izolyator took part in the Scientific conference “Switching equipment: production, operation, repair, diagnostics and service life extension” in Kirov.
The conference was organized and executed jointly by:
- the civil council of power equipment diagnostics specialists by the Engineering and Technical Center UralEnergoEngineering;
- the civil council of power devices diagnostics specialists of Siberia and Far East;
- Kirovenergo, branch of the Interregional Distribution Grid Company of Center and Volga.
The Conference went with support from the Study Committee D1 of Russian National Committee (RNC) CIGRE “Materials and Emerging Test Techniques.
The topics of the conference were:
- modern condition and problems in production of switching equipment;
- modern condition and problems of operation of the existing switching equipment;
- specifics of operation and diagnosis of switching equipment with long-term operation period;
- modern methods of repair and service life extension of switching devices. Replacement and modernization of assemblies of switching equipment.
Specialists and technical managers of energy companies, research and design, maintenance and repair organizations, universities, switching equipment OEMs from Russia, CIS and other countries.
Izolyator was represented by:
- Alexander Slavinsky, Chairman of the Board of Directors at Izolyator, Head of SC D1 RNC CIGRE, Doctor of engineering;
- Vladimir Ustinov, Deputy Quality Director at Izolyator, SC D1 RNC CIGRE Coordinator.
Alexander Slavinsky also co-chaired the conference committee.
He made a report “Key directions of CIGRE activities in electrical equipment diagnosis”, where he summarized materials of the 46th CIGRE Session.
The SC D1 RNC CIGRE members also took an active part in discussions of the reports, made at the conference.
Alexander Slavinsky’s report at the conference on switching equipment in Kirov
Participants of the conference on switching equipment in Kirov