The XXVI TRAVEK Association International Conference
On 8 and 9 November 2017, Izolyator participated in the XXVI TRAVEK Association International Conference “Prospects of power industry and high-voltage equipment development. Commutation devices, converter equipment, microprocessor control and protection systems”, which was held in Moscow.
International Association on transformers, high voltage equipment, electrical ceramics and other spare parts and materials — TRAVEK — established on 11 April 1991 in order to implement the business cooperation, contributing to marketing, manufacturing and technology development, to ensure product competitiveness in world markets. The past years, characterized by a sharp contraction of domestic markets for products, put in the forefront of promoting the maintenance of competitiveness of products and, above all, ensuring information exchange in the field of scientific and technological achievements. Association coped with this challenge, holding international symposia electrical elite countries-participants, organizing seminars and company presentations. Chairman of the Board of Directors at Izolyator, Dr. Alexander Slavinsky is Vice President of the International TRAVEK Association.
The conference went with support from the Russian Academy of Sciences, Academy of Electrical Sciences of Russian Federation, Ministry of Energy of Russian Federation, Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russian Federation, Rossiyskie Seti PJSC, FGC UES PJSC.
The thematic scope of the conference included:
- prospects of power industry development;
- issues of power saving and electric energy quality;
- development and production of energy efficient high-voltage electrical equipment;
- high-voltage switching equipment with 10-1150 kV rated voltage;
- automated microprocessor control and protection systems of substation and power supply equipment;
- electro magnetic compatibility of high-voltage electrical equipment;
- methods and means of testing, test centers;
- experience of high-voltage equipment operation at power facilities of Rossiyskie seti PJSC, FGC UES PJSC, Gazprom PJSC, RZD JSC, industrial enterprises, housing and utility complex, oil production companies;
- issues of high-voltage equipment market.
Management and technical specialists of consumer companies of high-voltage electrical equipment, representatives of electrical equipment OEMs from Russia and foreign countries, leading scientists, developers, research and design organizations, universitites took part in the conference.
Izolyator was represented by:
- Chairman of the Board of Directors, Vice-President TRAVEK Association, Head of Study Committee D1 RNC CIGRE, Doctor of Engineering Alexander Slavinsky;
- Deputy Quality Director, Coordinator of Study Committee D1 Vladimir Ustinov;
- Chief Designer Yury Nikitin;
- Strategic Sales Director Alexander Savinov.
Yury Nikitin made a report “RIN insulation: research, testing, prospects”, speaking about innovative high-voltage bushings designs.
Vladimir Ustinov made a report “Specifics of design and testing of DC high-voltage bushings”, in which he summarized materials of the International CIGRE 2017 Colloquium “High-voltage power networks of direct and alternating current” that went in Canada.
The participants of the conference took a resolution, reflecting key achievements mentioned in the reports of the conference and generalized perspective development of power equipment and systems, made proposals to consumers and manufacturers of high-voltage electrical equipment.
The materials of the conference will be submitted to the state agencies, Rosseti PJSC, FGC UES PJSC and other organizations of Russian Federation as well as conference attendees and members of TRAVEK Association.
Yury Nikitin’s report at the XXVI TRAVEK Association International Conference