Meeting of the Board of Directors of the Massa Izolyator Mehru Pvt. Ltd.
On 14 and 21 August 2020, board meetings of the Russian-Indian joint venture Massa Izolyator Mehru Pvt. Ltd. took place in videoconference format.
Joint Russian-Indian venture Massa Izolyator Mehru Pvt. Ltd. (MIM) was created by Russian company ‘Izolyator’ and Indian company ‘Mehru Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (P) Ltd.’ to organize production of high voltage bushings with solid internal RIP insulation in India.
The agreement on the establishment of MIM was signed by the heads of participating enterprises at the Izolyator International Technical Conference in India in May 2019.
On October 30, 2019, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs of India issued a Certificate of Incorporation in accordance with Indian law of the MIM.
The colleagues discussed current issues concerning the planned launch of production at MIM.
The following MIM board members attended:
- Deputy Chairman of the Board Dr. Ashok Singh;
- Managing Director Sandeep Prakash Sharma;
- Marketing, Sales and Sourcing Director Mandeep Prakash Sharma;
- Strategy Development Director Ivan Panfilov;
- Business Development Director Andrey Shornikov;
- Technical & Technology Director Pavel Kiryukhin.
The following colleagues also joined the meeting:
- Deputy General Manager of Mehru Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (P) Ltd. Chanchal Sharma,
- Marketing Manager of MIM Mayank Samdia,
- Assistant Business Development Director of Izolyator Olga Parnyuk.
Participants of the of the Board meeting of the Massa Izolyator Mehru Pvt. Ltd. online from India
Participants of the meeting from the Russian side at Izolyator plant
The important results of the past meetings:
- the equipment layout in the assembly shop of the enterprise was approved,
- the board reviewed the expectations of future customers regarding the use of direct molding technology in the manufacture of external polymer insulation of high-voltage bushings,
- a number of organizational and technical issues of the upcoming commissioning were agreed,
- the sales strategy of future products of the enterprise has been clarified.
A wide range of current issues to prepare the upcoming production launch at the Massa Izolyator Mehru Pvt. Ltd. was discussed at the meetings
A separate item on the agenda was the successful delivery to India of the first batch of insulation cores made using RIP technology — internal insulation for future high-voltage bushings to be manufactured by MIM.
Without exception, all participants in the past remote meetings noted the high efficiency of this form of solving operational issues for the further construction and development of the MIM.
Participants of the videoconferences noted the high efficiency of this form of discussion of operational issues for the development of the MIM
In this regard, a decision was made on weekly video-conferencing sessions on the MIM topics.