Preparation for the CIGRE e-session 2020
On 13 August 2020, a teleconference of the CIGRE National Study Committee D1, dedicated to the preparation for the upcoming CIGRE e-session 2020, was held.
The CIGRE National Study Committee D1 (CIGRE NSC D1) “Materials and Emerging Test Techniques” was created on the basis of Izolyator Company as a regular collegial body reporting to the Technical Committee of the Russian National Committee of CIGRE (RNC CIGRE).
Izolyator company received a status of the Leading scientific and technical partner to RNC CIGRE. The agreement was concluded for the period of five years from 11 February 2016 till 10 February 2021.
Dr. Alexander Slavinsky, CIGRE Study Committee D1 Regular Member, Chief Executive Officer of Izolyator Plant LLC headed the CIGRE NSC D1.
The CIGRE NSC D1 deals with theoretic research in electric insulating materials application in high-voltage equipment.
The CIGRE e-session 2020 will be held in the webinar series format from August 24 to September 3 this year. This is unprecedented as it will be the first ever worldwide exchange of information on the functioning of electric power systems in such a format.
The CIGRE NSC D1 meeting was also held via video connection.
The chair person of the teleconference was the Head of CIGRE NSC D1, CIGRE Study Committee D1 Regular Member, CEO of Zavod Izolyator LLC, Dr. Alexander Slavinsky.
The Izolyator plant was also represented by:
- Coordinator of CIGRE NSC D1, Director of Moscow branch of Izolyator plant Vladimir Ustinov;
- Head of the Operations Support Service Marina Vladimirova;
- Secretary of CIGRE NSC D1, Engineer of Moscow branch of Izolyator plant Galina Ustinova;
- Assistant of International Business Development Department Olga Parnyuk.
Izolyator plant representatives — participants of the teleconference of the CIGRE National Study Committee D1, dedicated to the preparation for the upcoming CIGRE e-session
The following members of CIGRE NSC D1 took part in the meeting as remote subscribers of the video-conferencing session:
- Technical Director of Scientific Production Enterprise ‘Diatrans’ (Moscow), Victor Turkot, PhD;
- Professor of the Ural Federal University, Dr. Irina Davidenko;
- Professor of the Department of Electric Power Systems and Networks of Kazan State Power Engineering University, Dr. Marsel Garifullin;
- Senior Lecturer of the Department of Electrical Power Systems and Networks of Kazan State Power Engineering University Aydar Sabitov;
- Lead Engineer — Head of the Chemical Laboratory of the Yamal-Nenets Enterprise of the Main power system of Western Siberia Marina Lyutikova;
- ElecTrade-M representative from Moscow.
Participants of the CIGRE National Study Committee D1 video conference
In his opening address to the participants of the meeting, Alexander Slavinsky marked the advantages of holding the CIGRE NSC D1 meeting in the videoconference mode that allow for a prompt discussion of current issues and decision making with the participation of all committee members from different cities of Russia.
Further, Vladimir Ustinov made a detail presentation for the audience about the agenda, protocol, organizational and technical features of the upcoming CIGRE e-session, after which the colleagues proceeded to a discussion of the practical issues of CIGRE NSC D1 participation in the session’s webinars.
Vladimir Ustinov is familiarizing the participants of the CIGRE National Study Committee D1 teleconference with the protocol and agenda of the upcoming CIGRE e-session
In respect to CIGRE NSC D1 topics, Russia will be represented with three reports at the session:
‘Specifics of choice of the operating voltage of insulation in AC systems of increased frequency’ T. E. Shadrikov (Ivanovo State Power Engineering University named after V. I. Lenin — ISPEU), A. M. Sokolov (Ivanovo State Polytechnic University), A. A. Dyachkov (ISPEU);
‘Spectral study of the composition of residue in OIP insulation of high-voltage bushings’ S. M. Korobeinikov (Novosibirsk State Technical University), M. N. Lyutikova, A. A. Konovalov (Rosseti FGC UES);
‘A new method for assessing the degree of polymerization of paper insulation of power transformers’ V. K. Kozlov, A. Kh. Sabitov (Kazan Federal University).
In his closing speech, Alexander Slavinsky thanked the meeting participants for their active work and wished fruitful work at the upcoming CIGRE e-session.